Magical Triptic 2005-6

Give me mercy for my dreams
For every confrontation seems
To tell me what it really means
To be this lonely sailor
But when the sky begins to clear
And the sun it melts away my fear
I'll cry a silent weary tear
For those that need to love me



I cant paint or draw for a while due to my health problems.
I need to let my left arm to recover and stop feeling pain before holding
my pencils and brushes again,...
May has been a month of too much work
(books, albums, covers, portraits,...)
and I need to rest,..........but you know,
I cant stop myself from thinking about art.

Here is something old for me but new for you.
These three illlustrations were done after my return
from Belfast (Northern Ireland). You can easily appreciate the celtic influences.


Im very fond of them since they were the very first works published in local magazine.

On the other hand, Leo Titan II will be published at the end of August,
AND!!!, Im working for the "Junta de Andalucía" (cant really translate that)
designing and drawing and album for children!!!!
about the "Fauna and Flora" of this beautiful land:
ANDALUC√ćA, crossroad of cultures,
a paradise for those interested in history and art.
A place where Christian, Jewish and Muslim cohabitated for centuries and
left their legacy.

Appart from doing what I do best, Im learning so much about the animals,
herbs, flowers and plants that were the result of such a fascinating mixture.


MUCH LOVE