BIG THANK YOU!

Well,
My friends at Deviantart,
all of you sending me messages and beautiful words...
My closest friends: Maite, Rachel, Rabea, Miguel, Eva, Fer, Stephen,
Pedro, Alexis... thank you for being there.

Im taking the narrow path. The difficult one. But the one that will make me feel good.
The highest Thought is always that thought which contains Joy.
The Clearest Words are those words which contain Truth.
The Grandest Feeling is that feeling which you call Love.

JOY - TRUTH - LOVE

One leads to the other...in no particular order.
Never feel afraid to fight for them.


"Every religion emphasizes human
improvement, love, respect for others,
sharing other's people suffering.
On these lines every religion had more or less
the same viewpoint and the same goal."
His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Ill be back soon!
I promise!

Raúl